Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm Okay

I'm not 19 anymore.

It should have felt worst. It did at first.

But I don't know how it happened. It just did. The hurt and evil thoughts disappeared and I don't know what filled it. It's not a void. It's not anything great either.

I don't know what I have right now. Not sure I need to think about it. Accept and move on? Certainly don't need an essay on it.

Maybe things go down easier the 2nd time round. Maybe it's been so long deep down I've grown tired of it without realising.

Well. No sense thinking about it anymore. Three things for sure. I'm not 19. Losing you as a friend would leave a void. I fight my own demons.

Love you as a friend ya.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiyah you're back and you're gone...
hahaha, meet up meet up when you're back again.. wahaha. take care yeah? *hugs*

and dont sound so depressed. heh. & yes you'll probably look great in shirts. cant believe you're 27! wahahaha. so old leh.

- sam

10:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

treasure the experience my friend......unknowingly this experience is already part of you......

11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATEEEEEE

samantha*

9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home