Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It All Starts Somewhere 21 June 2005

I should really have done this sooner, but I was just plain lazy. So finally, 6 months after setting roots at melbourne and getting mini-inspired by a friend's blog, I continue my seldomly updated blog here. Nothing spectacular. Just writing to satisfy my ego when I think someone out there has nothing better to do than to read this.

I'll transfer my old crap over. One big reason I still prefer an independent website is I can have a menu bar. I don't think I can slot a java-script in here. Having an IT background is such a curse sometimes. You expect yourself to make head and tails out of a program/langauge, but end up not to. And that feels really dumb, heck to think I used to eat this for breakfast.

I am really lazy to fiddle with this template. My brain doesn't make sense, is this the bare minimum or not? Apparently....

My Photography

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home